YouTube Ads partnership is the real source for earning money from videos. But they will display advertisements on your YouTube videos, only after an approval from both sides.
YouTube Ads, Sponsor Advertising and Affiliate Advertising are the three ways that you can earn money from your YouTube Channel. Among those three, YouTube Ads is the major source for generating Income from your videos.
One hundred Hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute. This means that there is serious competition for getting video viral. You need to do everything you can to ensure that your videos get found.
Youtube videos can become a good source of passive income provided your content is high quality.
Getting thousands views on every video is not going to be easy, it takes time, knowledge and resources.
After you have signed up with YouTube and built good number of followers and views, you will receive an email asking if you want to monetise your videos. You will then be able to select your best videos to make money from.
Necessary Condition for Youtube Channel :
- 1) Two things are mandatory for this approval. First, you must verify your YouTube channel and secondly your YouTube channel must have a video with 5000 views.
- 2) If you are qualified in both, you can apply now for YouTube Partnership. If approved, they will request you to connect your bank account with YouTube Ads programme for sending money on a monthly basis.
Types of YouTube Ads
- 1) Non Skippable in-stream YouTube Ads : Non-skippable ads are approximately 15 or 20 seconds in length and the ads are sold on a CPM (Cost Per Thousand), means YouTube can pay you $3-$7 for 1000 views.
- 2) Display Ads : The ad that is appears on the top right side bar of the featured video page is called display ads. As like ‘InVideo’ you will get paid, if someone click on that link.
YouTube will take 40-43% of the revenue from advertisers and they will share the rest of the amount to the content creators.
You should upload your original creation, quality content should be advertiser-friendly.
How to make Youtube Channel :
- 1) Each YouTube account has one channel attached to it. YouTube account is the same as a Google account and creating YouTube account will grant you access to other Google products such as Gmail and Drive. Add keywords to help people find your channel. You can add keywords by navigating to “Advanced Section” of your Channel Settings. Make sure that your keywords are relevant to your content.
- 2) Uploading Video : Try to upload content that is high quality with low noise and should not much lengthy.
- 3) Making High Quality Video : You will learn as you go. Improve your video by using a better camera or trying better editing software or techniques. You should try to improve the way things are filmed. Use a tripod or light your scenes for better contrast.
- 4) Increase Viewers : Building audience is key to increasing your income from Youtube. Always try to make the best content that you can and they will come to you. Share your video out on Twitter and Facebook. Share it with people. Subscribers are essential to becoming a partner. Start a blog, make a website or post them on other video or social media sites. The more views it gets, it is better. By sharing the link or embedding the video on the internet, you are increasing the chance of it getting noticed.
- 5) Interaction with Viewers : Interact with your viewers by responding to comments and try to make special videos directly related to viewer comments and questions.
- 6) Monetize Videos : In order to start earning money on your videos, you will need to enable monetization. This means you are allowing YouTube to place ads in your video.
- 7) Setup Google AdSense : You can setup Google AdSense for free at the Google website. You must be 18 years older to create your own account. You need a bank account and valid mailing address as well as other information so AdSense can verify who you are and who to send the money to.
How they Pay You : You may be able to receive a check, get a wire transfer or electronic transfer directly to your bank, or use Western Union.
Check Video Analytics : Once you have some videos online, monetized, and being viewed, you can check out the analytics on them to see how they are performing. Click the Analytics option in your Channel menu.
Get your Channel ready to Earn :
- 1) Enable your channel for monetization.
- 2) Connect your YouTube channel to an AdSense account in order to earn money and get paid for your monetized videos.
- 3) Take minutes to get to know the kinds of videos you can monetize and the different ad formats.
Tips for Making Video Popular on Youtube :
- 1) You will have to focus on creating videos that serve your audience's needs. As long as you are uploading regularly, you see your viewers increase.
- 2) Always try to have clear sound in your video as it keeps people interested in your videos.
- 3) Write detailed description about the video which contain your main keyword.
- 4) Your videos quality matter a lot to increase your earning, so try to create High quality videos.
- 5) Add annotations in your videos which help to increase video views and subscribers.
- 6) Keep track of which videos perform the best and create videos with similar topic. As your video library grows, so will your income.
- 7) Make your Title both attractive and relevant.
- 8) Always try to be stand out from the crowd and try to be more creative and different video maker.
- 9) Continuous promotion of your video also helpful for increasing viewers.
Requirement for Making Small Studio for Videos :
Recording in HD will produce a better quality video so be sure to use the high quality phone. If you want a more professional video, you can use a DSLR camera and external microphone
Basic Need for making Good Quality Video : A good-quality voice recorder and an HD camcorder which is essential need for basic videos.
- 1) High Quality Camera : Quality is important and you have to record your videos in full HD (1080p).
- 2) Video Editing Software : Windows have good video editing software (Movie Maker) but Adobe Premier is a decent option for advanced users.
- 3) Sound Recording Equipment : Most cameras come with a microphone but if you are looking for best sound quality, you should purchase a good microphone.
- 4) Lighting : It is better if you have good arrangement of lighting for your videos.
- 5) Decent Backdrop : If you are filming a vlog or pieces to camera you must have to set up good backdrop.
How Youtube Pay Money to Partners :
The basics of this are companies who pay Google to advertise on your videos and you will get a cut of the profit.
- 1) You need to associate an approved AdSense account with your YouTube account. You can create a new AdSense account or associate an existing one.
- 2) If you want to monetize multiple YouTube channels, you do not need to have new AdSense account. You can monetize more than one YouTube channel with the same AdSense account.
- 3) Even if your video is not good at first, keep at it. Practice makes perfect. Try to make each video better than the last.
- 4) There is no universal model for what works and what does not work on YouTube.
- 5) To gain access to Youtube Partner programs, you need to have 15,000 cumulative watch hours for your channel over the last 90 days.
- 6) YouTube does not pay out based on the number of views you get, you will make money when people watch ads on your channel.
- 7) On average, you will make little per view, just a fraction of a penny.
- 8) Uploading and monetizing your videos is completely free. YouTube will take a cut of your ad earnings as compensation.
- 9) You do not make money based on the amount of views you have. You make money based on people’s engagement with the ad.
- 10) Do not expand too far, you want dedicated viewers and they would not come if you do not make videos that are within their interests.
- 11) Number of views is general indicator of revenue.
- 12) The use of ad blockers has caused billions of dollars in lost revenue for Youtube creators as it skips showing ads on Youtube videos.
Promote Your Video : Share your video on social networks, Blogs, Forums, Message Boards and anywhere else you can online. You can embed your video on other sites or link to the video so viewers can watch it on YouTube.
First of all, YouTube does not really pay for views or subscribers, instead it pays for the advertisements which appear on your videos. Also, not every time you play a video has an advertisement. It depends if any advertiser is bidding at that time.
Once you finish recording, you can edit your video with a desktop program like Windows Movie Maker or iMovie or a paid program like Adobe Premiere for better features.
Your AdSense earnings are determined by the number of views the video receives which advertisers show up on your video and how many times the ads are clicked. High engagement and clicks are more important than total views but the more views you receive, the higher likelihood of clicks.
Our Review :
- 1) This is a good option for filmmakers and video creators to generate income from their videos. At present, YouTube is having 1 billion users presence and 300 hours of videos, upload to YouTube on every hour.
- 2) YouTube is not a good option for full-time money making but great place to share knowledge and earn some passive income.
- 1) You can start earning money quickly if you have a strong subscriber base.
- 2) Depending on what you are planning on filming you will need to get your setup sorted from the beginning.
- 3) Youtube could help you earn more than you would from traditional blogging.
- 4) As you edit your video, be sure do not use copyrighted music.
- 5) YouTube Advertising is managed in the Adwords platform. Advertisers choose ads on a Cost per Click (CPC) or Cost per View (CPV) model.
- 6) If your video gets ten million views but nobody watches or click the ads, you will not make any money.
- 7) Partnerships with YouTube for most people do not earn very much. Unless you have a large success, you should take Youtube as part time income source, not primary source.
- 8) If you are not fully into this YouTube, then it is hardly worth the effort i.e. more input less output.
- 9) In starting, you have to put a lot of resources like time for research, money for equipment etc but you would not get anything in return for couple of months.
- 10) Background noise in videos can irritate some of your viewers so you should keep that low.
- 11) Make sure to use a soundproof environment and try to minimize echo if and when you can.
- 12) There are more than 20,000 partners worldwide with Youtube and its number increasing daily.
To make money from YouTube, as affiliate marketer, you can review your affiliate products on video or create “how to use this product” tutorials. Do not forget to link to your products in your YouTube descriptions otherwise you would not get credit for sales.
YouTube pays you through Google AdSense.
Always Consideration :
- 1) Just to be clear, you can not monetise any videos with copyrighted material in them.
- 2) Remember that some people may leave mean comments to bring you down. Do not let them discourage you.
- 3) If you get famous on Youtube, you can approach companies to talk about advertising or at the very least free sample for you to review/talk about.
Our Advice : Always make sure to follow the rules of Youtube, no inappropriate content, copyright or spamming.